La Vallée Campsite offers a range of services to make your holiday comfortable.
- A bar/restaurant where you can eat in or take away (15 June to 30 September)
- 1 shower/toilet block
- Free WiFi in low season, paid in peak season (up to 4 devices connected at different times)
- The camp library
Practical! We also have a small free library for when you want to relax with a book. You can borrow one or more books during your stay. And you can also “feed” the camp library with books you have brought with you and would like to leave for future holidaymakers!
- Games room
- Fresh bread sales
- Fridge hire (€4/day)
- 2 washing machines (€4/token available at reception)
- Gas barbecue hire
- Pillow and blanket hire (book in advance). No sheet hire.
- Kit baby hire including folding bed (with mattress, mattress cover and fitted sheet) and highchair
Reception is open from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 7pm
The bar and restaurant are open 15 June to 30 September
La Vallée campsite is partially accessible for disabled guests. Access ramps to pitches, pool and bar. Disabled facilities in shower and toilet block. The campsite has a mobile home specially designed for disabled guests.